St. David's Higher Secondary School, Cuddalore Port, India.
Degree: Bachelor of Fisheries (B.F.Sc.) 1986-'90
Fisheries College and Research Institute, Tuticorin (Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University), India.
Degree: Master of Science(M.Sc.) in Biotechnology. 1990-'92
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore, India.
1. Panchayuthapani, D. , T. Jawahar Abraham and P. Jeyachandran. 1995. Inhibition of fish bacterial flora by bacteriocins of lactic acid bacteria. Fish. Technol., 32(2): 118 -121. Abstact
2. Shanmugam, S.A., D. Panchayuthapani, T. Jawahar Abraham and M. Devaraj. 1993. Influence of starter culture and cell free supernatant on the growth of Staphylococcus aureus in refrigerated fish. Proceedings of the Third Indian Fisheries Forum. p205-207. Abstract
1. Panchayuthapani, D. , T. Jawahar Abraham, P. Jeyachandran. and M. Devaraj.1993. Effect of Lactic Acid Bacteria on the growth of cold tolerant Staphylococcus aureus in refrigerated fish meat. Abstracts, Third Indian Fisheries Forum, Oct. 11-14, 1993. p105.
2. Jawahar Abraham, T., D. Panchayuthapani, S.A. Shanmugam, and M. Devaraj. 1993. Evaluation of Pediococcus pentosaceus as barrier to the growth of Aeromonas hydrophila at 4 oC and 32 oC. Abstracts, Third Indian Fisheries Forum, Oct. 11-14, 1993. p104.
· Summer training program in Submerged Fermentation, Solid-state Fermentation and Immobilization during March-April, 1992 at Centre for Biotechnology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin, India.
· Attended a Workshop on Shrimp Diseases conducted by the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA), Ministry of Commerce, Govt. of India in association with INFOFISH (FAO), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia during 7th-10th June 1994 at Madras, India.
· Shrimp Pathology Short Course – 2001 conducted by the University of Arizona, Tucson, USA.
Advanced Diploma in Software Management at Software Solution Integrated Limited, Chennai 600 041. India.